Hear ye hear ye!
The following World Anvil Features are fresh off the forge:
- Delete articles without having to go to the edit page.
- Drafts now appear on top.
There are no more separate instances of a ‘new’ and ‘edit’ page for articles. There is just ‘edit’, giving you direct access to notes, secrets and relations. A newly created article will always be a draft. (This is a precursor to autosaving and a lot more!)
- Safely converted all Article Timelines into Parallel Timelines. (No more Article Timelines)
- Choose if a timeline is a Major (previously known as Master) or Normal (previously known as Parallel) timeline.
- Ability to assign an article to EACH timeline.
- Choose if a timeline will show or not on the World’s homepage. [GUILD ONLY]
- You can no longer create Historical Events in the Timeline edit screen. Instead, you create them from the Historical Events tab and assign them to an existing timeline.
- Browse a list of all Historical Events in your world.
- You can now have free-standing historical events (No timeline required).
- Redesigned the Timelines page.
Bear ye well these updates in mind and through your efforts help spread glad tidings!
I’m a programmer by day and artist by night. I’m also the co-author and editor for a science fantasy novel and world called Eternity. I love to support the creative endeavors of others!
I am part of the World Anvil community team! Find me on Discord @Sai#7322