Navigating and Searching
- Search through ALL the content under the active world! This includes both articles and notes! Also, search results are ordered alphabetically for your convenience.
- Quickly view the Public/Private and Draft/Published statuses for selected articles.
- The Generic article type is now displayed under the Compendium section.
- Browse nested articles with ease! Collapse and expand your categories as well as any articles with children articles!
Editing Articles, Maps, and Timelines
- Define Subscriber Groups via Quick Edit.
- Create Marker Groups from the Map interface.
- The Ability to “Send to Player‘s Screen” while in a session.
- Search for Statblocks using the global text search mechanism.
Curious about a linked article but don’t want to leave the current page? If you are a guild member Masters+, you can mouse over articles links on the presentation to view a sneak peek! This pop up allows viewers to read the cover, title, and vignette of the article. If you’d like to learn more, Dimitris expands on this feature on his blog post here!
- Made some CSS changes on the headers of the Dark/Villains theme.
- Slightly decluttered the Article editor screen. There will be more coming up on this!
- Are you a co-author for another world? Now you can easily access the co-authored worlds you have in your list from the top left menu!
That’s all we have for the development update rollup for now. Check back again under Development News at the end of the month for another rollup of updates for the rest of the month! Until then, let us know in the comments what feature you’re excited about!