We have rolled out numerous features and enhancements this week!
Dimitris has been hammering out so many new worldbuilding tools for you all this week! From a new community features option, to a new way to organize favorite articles, check out details for each item below.
Community Features Option
For those authors or Gamemasters that want to focus on writing/creating and do not want to take part in community challenges or browse other people‘s work, this new option allows you to declutter your layout by removing all those mentions/features when you are logged in.
How do you configure this you ask?
- Go to your Account Details (top right – click on your avatar/username)
- Then click Community Features are Enabled
The following changes are very helpful for multiple subscriber groups you are trying to manage and make sure they are viewing the correct content!
- When using Secrets in articles, you can see the list of the subscriber groups you have assigned the secret to.
- Subscriber groups are now visible on the bottom of private articles and, as a bonus, on the articles list!
The old Favorites system is separated into LIKES and ADD TO READING LIST!
- LIKES: Notifies the author that their article was liked by you and it‘s a way to give kudos/love to the community.
- ADD TO READING LIST: Does NOT inform the author, but adds the article in a list for you to read.
- Added the following Location types in the Building/Landmark template:
- Natural Wonder
- Geographic Feature
- Footers for article presentation is altered to include all the social media of the author, Ko-fi link, and the ability to follow the world the article belongs to. Supporting creators monetizing their worlds is our jam!
- Added user-css-image-thumbnail to image-thumb-container for enabling more css customizations!