New World Anvil Tag
- Choose between a list of article links OR a list of Article Blocks
- Compatible with the new visibility toggle feature
- Executes all the security checks for subscriber groups, etc.
- Displays the pop-up preview if you have it activated in your world
- It DOES NOT make coffee or sandwiches … yet!
How to use
Project Rhea v.0.1 (Family Trees & Bloodlines)
- Define Biological and Adopting Parents for each character
- Create FAMILIAL relations (spousal)
- Define the FROM and TO year for relations (this will become even more important in the future (see timelines)
- Creating a new parent will automatically create a new Character article.
- This is a preparatory state, this is not visualized just yet but having them there means you will be able to create and see the trees when the visuals are ready.
- Family Trees and all their features will be Master or Grandmaster+
ADVANCED WRITERS v.0.1 – Alpha release
- Go to your Authors page
- Make a user a Writer
- After you made them a writer, find them in the list and click “Make Advanced“
Selective Visibility Toggler
- Template Sections
- Embedded Maps
- Containers and Sections (Except spoilers)
- Key-Value tags
This feature will be available to Grandmaster Worldsmith, Sage, Worldsmith of the Inner Sanctum, Legendary Worldsmith, Deity of Creation, and Titan guild levels!
What does this mean: Game Masters can go through their article, regardless of public or private status or if it has any subscriber groups, to choose what in that article is visible to anyone apart from themselves or their co-authors! However, this feature will not be available for Writers and Advanced Writers. This is so. co-gms can hide sections of your articles from players you allowed to write content in your world as a writer.
All worlds start with this feature activated! However, you may turn off this feature under the World > Configuration > Settings (Bottom). (View even more information about this feature here!)
Version Patches Pane
There’s now a space between the bottom of the month’s navigator and the calendar.
Empty days are now clearly marked and styled.
The button to edit a day and add a holiday is more clearly marked and only appears when that day is hovered.
All Calendars have .user-css-calendar as their top-level selector now.