- Catch a glimpse of current development updates and other news
- Access everything you have created (Worlds, Characters, Campaigns)
- Check out current and upcoming community events
- Quickly view the worlds you are subscribed to (not just followed). This specific change is related to the new Communities Update covered in the next section!
Set your subgroups to be hidden or assignable:
Hidden: Subscribers can be assigned to it but they cannot see this group to any list
Assignable: Subscribers can see this group and can assign themselves to it from the hub
I suspect that these changes will allow creators to have even more opportunities to cater to specific content to certain groups in the future! I’m thinking similar to Patreon?
- Go to communities list on your Dashboard
- Click the community button
- Click to leave the community
Note: This function is available even a world does not have access to the community features.
Self Assigning Groups
New Dnd 5e Sheets
Share Statblock Templates
Once you are finished with your template click on the “Share with my Players” button
FOR YOUR PLAYERS
Note: The player needs to have the character on YOUR campaign as their active character.
- Go to your “Your Statblocks page” with your active character.
- Select the Statblock created by your Gamemaster
Handover Sheet Ownership
- Go to any sheet from the list and click view.
- If you have an active campaign there will be a dropdown list under Transfer Ownership with all the players on that campaign.
- Click on Handover sheet when ready!
Building Statblocks Parts with YAML Driver
If you have further questions about this advanced functionality, World Anvil’s Discord server has a specific channel #custom-articles-and-statblocks-help to serve your needs.
Subcontainer bbcode tag
How to use
world bbcode tag
How to use