FAMILY TREES v0.8
- Click to select a character to focus
- Search to center the screen on a character in the tree
- Mouseover a character to show their relationship to the selected character
- Display Date of Birth and Date of Death
- Updated styling of label for each character
- Added a link to the character profile for each character
Automatic Spousal Relationships
Family Leaders & Quick Family Navigation
- Royal Families & Dynasties
- Merchant Families
For easier Navigation, when you edit a character on the right side you will now be able to see their portrait (so you know what you are editing even if on other tabs) and a link to their:
Quick How to use
- Go to your Images & Files
- Open one of your galleries (folders)
- Click on the clipboard icon (this will copy the [carousel:id] on your clipboard)
- Paste this BBCode anywhere in your articles. Protip: If you want this to appear full width on the top of your article, use the “credits” design section.
For a more in-depth look at this feature, check out Dimitris’ article!
Statblock Templates: Form Boilerplate
The “Checkbox” type has been added as well to allow you to create checkboxes on your forms!
Self Assigning Groups
New Fate Accelerated Sheet
Character Sheet Privacy
- Characters (for Epic Heroes or Guild memberships) can select to show or not show their character sheets on their profile. While editing a character, click on the toggle button located within the tab Privacy and under Section Privacy. This hidden sheet can still be seen by them and their storyteller.
- Worldbuilders can define if a sheet will appear under an article to everyone, or be restricted to themselves and the author of the article.
This is a great way to hide the stat blocks of your NPCs in your world!
Quality of Life Improvements
- Community Features on a world can now be enabled or disabled via the World Configuration under the Monetization tab
- The Copyright box is now also applied to Timeline and Historical Entries
- New DnD5e NPC Sheet
- Hide individual relationships from your players or readers using the visibility toggle system