Article presentation Metadata redesign
Everyone can see these changes but want to bring to attention to all Sage+ guild members to check their CSS implementations!
Interactive Tables v1.5
- Checklist Columns:
- Simple checkboxes to help mark a row complete or “done“.
- Dice Expressions:
- Create Dice Buttons (similar to [roll:xdy] BBCode) that use the new DiceRoller that was previously released
- Hidden Columns:
- Configure columns to show only in the Editor, allowing you to keep a personal reference for each row without displaying it in the Presentation view.
- CSV Import:
- Import simple CSV tables created in other programs to help ease migrating the data into WorldAnvil
- Copy Table:
- You can create a new table and under the ‘Advanced Options’ tab, you can select an existing table to copy the column structure from
- Easy Styling and CSS:
- The most prominent parts of the table, namely Headers and Cells can have their background and font colors easily adjusted without editing CSS. In addition, a custom CSS class can be added to the table container to more easily target almost any aspect for fine-grained styling.
- Collapsible Tables:
- Tables now have the option ‘Enable Collapse’ and ‘Start Collapsed’ that allow you to control how much space the tables take up vertically in your articles. When collapsed, a table looks similar to a spoiler.
- TextCells Now Wrap:
- Due to popular requests, standard TextCells will allow the text to wrap to new lines if the text is wider than the cell borders. This will allow more detailed information to display all at once.
World Anvil Prompts v.2.0
- Get inspired by reading and writing prompts Summer Camp or not.
- Initially launching with 45 prompts and many more are coming.
- Ability to refresh so you can get another prompt.
- Create an article with the prompt above 300 words (public/published) and see it as an answer to the prompt‘s page.
- Go live on stream and write the prompt along with your viewers.
- GIVE US YOUR PROMPTS! And see them on the list so others can enjoy them and be inspired by each other
- Get badges for completing prompts (badges are being designed!).
- Each prompt will have ideas, useful links, videos, advice to make it easier for you to fill.
From the widget on your World‘s Dashboard or the Brand new Worldbuilding Prompts page (under Browse if logged in!)
Note: Guild members will soon receive a secret URL to submit your own prompts!
Read more about WorldAnvil prompts in its own featured blog post!
Write Your First Prompt Now!
New Character & Statblock Sheets
Read more here about WorldAnvil supporting the Fading Suns and Castles & Crusades campaigns!
Fading Suns RPG Character Sheet
Castles and Crusaders Character Sheet
World Global Scrapbook
- Type Ctrl+Enter to access Artemis II
- Write anything you want to the lower part. Then, it autosaves! 🙂
BBCode Tag [imgblock:id|color]
Tip: The background image can be used to set a color behind a transparent image!
Map Layer Limitations
Self-removal of authorship
‘Quality of Life’ Improvements
- Artemis will no longer accidentally trigger whilst your cursor is active inside an Editor or textbox! If you are editing and wish to use Artemis to navigate, simply click anywhere outside an input area or use the Artemis icon (bow and arrow) at the top of the page to activate Artemis!
Check Out The Updated Project Roadmap!
The project roadmap has been updated to show the current projects being worked on…
The major changes:
1. Project Hercules has been brought forward AND Merged with Project Sappho This is a huge push towards the next generation of tools for Gamemasters and Players
2. 3 new Secret projects announced Hestia (in Progress), Gilbert (In Planning), and Golden Fleece (In Planning)