RPG Party Page
- Create a party introduction (tags enabled) managed by the players, not the GM.
- Attach to your party Statblocks for things that are used commonly by the party like vehicles, buildings, empires, 10-foot poles.
- Manage the PARTY equipment without having to be in session.
RPG Player Character “Memories”
- “Personal” quests will be visible only to you
- Types of quests were also added
Why is This Important: Because now storytellers can now give full access to their players to be co-authors but still keep their secrets, well, secret. – If players are co-authors, they can write their own secrets – secret from even their storyteller (unless they give him access as a subscriber)
How: You can override this from World > Configuration > Display: Open Secrets if you check “Open Secrets” all editors will have access to all secrets.
This is going to be key for Game Masters that want their player to have a really active part in working in their world. However, keep in mind that your players will have access to private articles. This is just a different way of managing your system!
Search for Manuscripts
Try it out at https://www.worldanvil.com/community/manuscripts
Article Sidebar Display Override
How: Aricle Edit > Sections > Sidebar display
World Activation Coupon
- An Image cover used on both the timeline and their own pages.
- Connections to Characters showing the portraits of each character related to them.
- A connection to Organization and will show the flag/crest of each organization related to them.
Also, events related to a character/organization will automatically appear on the sidebar of their articles!
- To normalize and minimize the number of different element types, Dashboard and View World button is merged on the menu.
- Moved the TODO List, Stat Blocks, Tables, and Charts under a new subcategory “Tools“, separating the “Settings & Tools” into two.
- Unless they are active, Campaigns and RPG Player Characters are removed from the sidebar.
- All basic world links are moved one step up, making them bigger and clearer.
- Added faint separators to divide the context of the elements.
- Moved Images & Files higher and “in” the context of a world (you will still be able to navigate images of other worlds)
A huge thank you goes to all the Guild Members that voted and took part in the discussion that helped to put this feature up!
BBCode Checkbox Tags
[c] Checkbox, checked
[r] Checkbox, right chevron
[l] Checkbox, left chevron
[x] Checkbox, times “x”
[+] Checkbox, plus/buff
[-] Checkbox, minus/debuff
\n Quick new line (renders a <br>)
One-click ordering articles in categories
- A short (255 chars) description of your world appearing right under your world title.
- It will also be featured in other places like links to your world and world blocks.
How: World Configuration > Homepage > Display Options
- When you “remove all notifications” the pinned ones will NOT be deleted.
- Pinned notifications will NOT show in the notifications counter.
Ability to disable Prompts
- Campaign page redesign – Simplifications and cleanup for a more beautiful looking campaign page
- Hero/Character page redesign – Simplifications and cleanup for a more beautiful looking profile
- Ability to hide/show Character menu on World
- View Category button on Athena (Category info panel)
- New Menu for Heroes – New sidebar for heroes AND a completely new menu that appears only when you are logged in as a hero to the world of your GM
‘Quality of Life’ Improvements
- Article specific CSS is now officially available to all guild members!
- The Dark/Light mode toggle has been moved to the header and is now available to EVERYONE.
- More intuitive image insertion to articles – The search field for adding an image to an article cover, flag, portrait, or otherwise now accepts [img:id] or simply the ID of the image or, as standard its name.
- Articles & Categories refresh
- Articles now begin collapsed
- Clicking on an article opens it up
- Clicking on the maximize button on the top right of each list expands all articles (your choice will stay with you)
- A new indicator has been added to easily show if an article is published or not (red dot)
- [Guild Memberships] Contained Articles (articles under articles) visibility update
- All guild member can now see 3 levels down the articles under the articles list from the article‘s panel
CHECK OUT THEIR LATEST TUTORIAL
Watch Dimitris and Janet’s most recent development related Twitch broadcast! They cover the latest breakthroughs and answer the community’s most burning questions!