RPG Party Page
- Create a party introduction (tags enabled) managed by the players, not the GM.
- Attach to your party Statblocks for things that are used commonly by the party like vehicles, buildings, empires, 10-foot poles.
- Manage the PARTY equipment without having to be in session.
RPG Player Character “Memories”
- “Personal” quests will be visible only to you
- Types of quests were also added
Why is This Important: Because now storytellers can now give full access to their players to be co-authors but still keep their secrets, well, secret. – If players are co-authors, they can write their own secrets – secret from even their storyteller (unless they give him access as a subscriber)
How: You can override this from World > Configuration > Display: Open Secrets if you check “Open Secrets” all editors will have access to all secrets.
This is going to be key for Game Masters that want their player to have a really active part in working in their world. However, keep in mind that your players will have access to private articles. This is just a different way of managing your system!
Search for Manuscripts
Try it out at https://www.worldanvil.com/community/manuscripts
Article Sidebar Display Override
How: Aricle Edit > Sections > Sidebar display
World Activation Coupon
- An Image cover used on both the timeline and their own pages.
- Connections to Characters showing the portraits of each character related to them.
- A connection to Organization and will show the flag/crest of each organization related to them.
Also, events related to a character/organization will automatically appear on the sidebar of their articles!
- To normalize and minimize the number of different element types, Dashboard and View World button is merged on the menu.
- Moved the TODO List, Stat Blocks, Tables, and Charts under a new subcategory “Tools“, separating the “Settings & Tools” into two.
- Unless they are active, Campaigns and RPG Player Characters are removed from the sidebar.
- All basic world links are moved one step up, making them bigger and clearer.
- Added faint separators to divide the context of the elements.
- Moved Images & Files higher and “in” the context of a world (you will still be able to navigate images of other worlds)
A huge thank you goes to all the Guild Members that voted and took part in the discussion that helped to put this feature up!
BBCode Checkbox Tags
[c] Checkbox, checked
[r] Checkbox, right chevron
[l] Checkbox, left chevron
[x] Checkbox, times “x”
[+] Checkbox, plus/buff
[-] Checkbox, minus/debuff
\n Quick new line (renders a <br>)
One-click ordering articles in categories
- A short (255 chars) description of your world appearing right under your world title.
- It will also be featured in other places like links to your world and world blocks.
How: World Configuration > Homepage > Display Options
- When you “remove all notifications” the pinned ones will NOT be deleted.
- Pinned notifications will NOT show in the notifications counter.
Ability to disable Prompts
- Campaign page redesign – Simplifications and cleanup for a more beautiful looking campaign page
- Hero/Character page redesign – Simplifications and cleanup for a more beautiful looking profile
- Ability to hide/show Character menu on World
- View Category button on Athena (Category info panel)
- New Menu for Heroes – New sidebar for heroes AND a completely new menu that appears only when you are logged in as a hero to the world of your GM
‘Quality of Life’ Improvements
- Article specific CSS is now officially available to all guild members!
- The Dark/Light mode toggle has been moved to the header and is now available to EVERYONE.
- More intuitive image insertion to articles – The search field for adding an image to an article cover, flag, portrait, or otherwise now accepts [img:id] or simply the ID of the image or, as standard its name.
- Articles & Categories refresh
- Articles now begin collapsed
- Clicking on an article opens it up
- Clicking on the maximize button on the top right of each list expands all articles (your choice will stay with you)
- A new indicator has been added to easily show if an article is published or not (red dot)
- [Guild Memberships] Contained Articles (articles under articles) visibility update
- All guild member can now see 3 levels down the articles under the articles list from the article‘s panel
CHECK OUT THEIR LATEST TUTORIAL
Watch Dimitris and Janet’s most recent development-related Twitch broadcast! They cover the latest breakthroughs and answer the community’s most burning questions!