Community Features Voting
Access the voting either from the HELP > Suggest feature or Your Dashboard.
As always, discuss and give your thoughts/feedback in the World Anvil Discord in the #development-discussion channel!
Note: If you have submitted a request for a feature on the old system, please free to submit it again. If your request was in the Great/Good suggestion list, your coins will be refunded.
Go Vote and Submit Your Ideas!
Voting Board v.0.2
- Added % to Dev Response Bar
- Added Specialized list for:
- Most Recent Open Suggestions
- Most Voted Open Suggestions
- Accepted Suggestions
- In Progress Suggestions
- Implemented Suggestions
- Declined Suggestions
- Closed Suggestions
- Made it a bit more pretty!
- Added ability …
- To search through suggestions (by title or tags)
- To add a URL for discussion after submitting your suggestion
Voting System v.0.7
- Ability to Vote anonymously (So you can downvote without feeling bad)
- New track for acceptance: Number of votes
- Added the ability to add a Reddit discussion to the Suggestion so you can have a conversation about it. (DM Dimitris if you have a suggestion open and you want to add a URL to it)
- Slimmer profile for the list of Suggestions
This is the first step towards Custom World Styles without CSS! Set…
- A background image
- Base font color
- Base font size
- And more to come!
For those who do like CSS and JS, both those menus are now under there!
Quick-Editing Inside the Previewer
World Introduction Quick Editing
CHECK OUT THE UPDATED PROJECT ROADMAP!
Please view our updated document: https://www.worldanvil.com/etiquette
Maps – Label Marker Styles
- See a style to your Labels
- 3 (1 we had, plus two new) Marker styles available.
Testing – FREE World Exporting for everyone
Note: We will give it a try and see how the system handles this. This might change if the system cannot handle it.
‘Quality of Life’ Improvements
- Both Discord and website notifications now can also include a short message explaining the update to your readers.
- The Mention system (@) in articles now looks through the tags of the aritcle as well.
- The “Dashboard” link is now also visible ot Co-authors.
- Replaced images of maps are not marked with the date they were replaced so you can distinguish them from their updated versions.
- Recent & Uncategorized sheets are now two different lists.
- Added @ mention capabilities to the quick edit of manuscripts.
- Display the Table of Contents of your categories (including subcategories) using the BBCode tag [toc:CATEGORY_ID|horizontal]. This creates an alternative view to the vertical sidebar-friendly lists. Also added the related BBcode tags to the Articles & Categories category sidebar under advanced.
- If the Date of Birth of children is set in a family tree, the date governs the order they appear (left to right).
- The URL BBcode tag also now accepts |parent as a parameter which is the equivalent of target=”_parent”
- e.g. [url:https://www.worldanvil.com/dimitrisromeo|parent]My Twitter[/url]
- Manuscripts to suggestion types.
- https://www.worldanvil.com/roadmap that links to the currently active roadmap.
- A notice to read roadmap/search previous suggestions before submitting a new one.
CHECK OUT THEIR LATEST FEATURES Q&A STREAM
Watch Dimitris and Janet’s most recent community update-related Twitch broadcast! They answer the community’s most burning questions!