We have some very cool news for you!
Worldbuilding Magazine just released their final issue of 2019: Trades & Occupations. A broad, but important topic. Their writers were able to run with it, discussing the professions of adventuring, mercenary work, and our interviewees bring unique work experience to their projects. In this issue you can look forward to:
• Three articles on trades & occupations, with glances at history, tabletop gaming, and the drive to adventure!
• Three new flash fiction stories from Emory Glass, a continuation of her series that began in our April 2019 issue.
• An interview with Sean Fallon, also known as Smunchy, founder and CEO of Smunchy Games!
• An interview with our featured worldbuilder Jay Howard, an author developing a science-fiction universe set thousands of years in our future.
• An artist showcase with Kevin Catalon, freelance illustrator and concept artist.
• New prompts and other extras!
Worldbuilding Magazine for years now produces great content for all worldbuilders and this issue is no exception to this rule!
Go check out the new issue: https://www.worldbuildingmagazine.com/2019/12/trades-and-occupations