In this issue our friend at WBS feature articles on worldbuilding with clothing, propaganda, religion, and much more! You can read for free, and apply these concepts to your story, game, or whatever you’re creating! In this issue you can expect:
• Seven new worldbuilding articles.
• Four new flash fiction stories from Emory Glass.
• An interview with Michael D. Nadeau, a fantasy and steampunk author.
• An interview with Mike Myler, the mind behind Mists of Akuma, a TTRPG setting.
• An artist showcase with Kurt Ian Ferrer, who combines 3D and 2D tools.
• Nearly 200 worldbuilding prompts, artist resources, and other extras!
As always you can go and download the PDF on their website