Our amazing Caeora is running a great map-making challenge that everyone can take part in!
The competitors are challenged to use his latest 3 FREE ASSET PACKS for battle maps to create a map!
How to enter
- Download the assets from
- Create an amazing map using the A2 template provided in the Camp pack.
You can follow this tutorial by Caeora that explains how:
- Retweet this tweet https://twitter.com/Caeora/status/1181301717549359109 and include your map, no later than the 14th of October, 23:59 BST. (This means you have one week to make a map!)
That’s it! The winner will be announced by Caeora on the 16th of October.
- The map must use the A2 template provided.
- The map must use only the Camp, Forest, or Battlefield assets. You don’t necessarily need to use every asset or all the packs, just pick whatever you like.
- You can be as creative as you want with the composition, colors, and scale of said assets, plus you can add any drawing, text, and markers you want. However, custom drawings will not be taken into account when judging the map
- You can use any software you want.
- The time limit for submission is the 14th of October 2019 at 23:59 BST, any submission after the time limit will not be judged.
- The maps will be judged by Caeora and Dimitris from World Anvil!
- Submissions that are deemed offensive or inappropriate in any way will be automatically disqualified.
The winner will be able to request three custom tokens to be drawn by Caeora. these could be trees, barrels, otter dens or smaller scale unique assets to use in creating battle maps!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your Gimp or Photoshop or Affinity and GET ON IT! I cannot wait to see your creations! Also, if you are looking for some sexy compasses for you maps check out those beauties Caeora did for us last year