WorldEmber 2020 has ended, so it’s time for the Voice of the People event because we want to hear your thoughts about the challenge! And we’re also opening the WorldEmber Community Vote, so you can pick your favorite worldbuilders and content of WorldEmber 2020!
Voice of the People: time for feedback!
We love WorldEmber, and we want every WorldEmber to be the best it can be! And to do that, we need to know what you liked about the challenge and what you want to see for the 2021 edition. Take part to make your voice heard, share your opinion with the community —and win a shiny badge!
Make a video answering these questions:
- What was your favorite thing about WorldEmber?
- What was the most challenging thing about WorldEmber for you?
- What would you like to see in the next WorldEmber?
- Bonus question! If you took part in the homework challenges for WorldEmber, what did you think of them?
For the videos:
- Landscape (16:9) rather than Portrait – aka, hold your phone sideways!
- Short! Maximum of 30 seconds per answer is perfect! (Janet has to edit them all, and we don’t want to give her extra work…)
- State the question before giving your answer
- Don’t add background music or additional overlay assets – Janet will do that in post
- Deadline is 23rd January 2021
Send your videos to email@example.com, with 1) your name or username and 2) a link to one of your worlds so that we can credit you properly. By sending in your video, you consent to us showing it during the Awards Ceremony!
So, grab your camera and start recording!
WorldEmber community vote
WorldEmber has different awards, and two of them are chosen by the community —that’s you! So, we’ve prepared a (very short!) form for you to pick your favorites!
We’ll need your help to pick both your favorite article and your favorite body of work from the shortlist! There are links on the form to refresh your memory! We’ve also added a Spirit of Community Award for someone you think deserves special mention – make sure you copy in their username exactly so we can register the vote!