NEW DICE ROLLER NOTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE FOR YOUR TABLETOP GAMES!
Looking for a faster way to evaluate complex dice expressions for your game? You no longer have to manually compute! Enjoy some of these common modifiers to your dice roller BBCode! As a reminder, the dice roller syntax for adding a specific notation would be [roll:3d6-L].
- 3d6-L Removing the LOWEST result
- 3d6-H Removing the HIGHEST result
- 3d6! Exploding
- 3d6!! Compounding
- 3d6!p Penetrating
- 3d6!=4 Compare point Exploding / Penetrating
- 3d6!>4 Exploding Above point
- 2d6!!<=4 Penetrating Below point
- 3d10>=8 3d6=6 4d6<2 DICE POOLS
It works anywhere you can add BBCode!