NEW DICE ROLLER NOTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE FOR YOUR TABLETOP GAMES!
Looking for a faster way to evaluate complex dice expressions for your game? You no longer have to manually compute! Enjoy some of these common modifiers to your dice roller BBCode! As a reminder, the dice roller syntax for adding a specific notation would be [roll:3d6-L].
- 3d6-L Removing the LOWEST result
- 3d6-H Removing the HIGHEST result
- 3d6! Exploding
- 3d6!! Compounding
- 3d6!p Penetrating
- 3d6!=4 Compare point Exploding / Penetrating
- 3d6!>4 Exploding Above point
- 2d6!!<=4 Penetrating Below point
- 3d10>=8 3d6=6 4d6<2 DICE POOLS
It works anywhere you can add BBCode!
Hello and good afternoon. Love your site and I am considering signing up for Grandmaster level. I still have some questions about dice.
I am looking for successes with a dice pool and exploding
* Success on a target number of 8 or more
* Exploding on a target number of 10 (sometimes 8 or 9)
* Successes 6d10>=8 works and
* Exploding 6d10!>=8 works
* I can not seem to get them to work together?
Where exactly will the dice codes work, I tried them in the comments of a character and they did not seem to work or I do not know the context to type them. Will the dice I typed above work in this comment?
You have an amazing site and I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi I am new and would like to learn more about dice roll, do you have articles starting at the basics on how to use the and modify the dice?