Our friends at Worldbuilding Magazine have released a new issue about Ancestry & Lineage! This 90-page issue comes packed with interviews, articles, stories, and artwork, all about worldbuilding.
What’s in this issue?
Worldbuilding Magazine is always full of inspiring and insightful content that will help you in your worldbuilding projects. In this month’s issue, you can find all kinds of contents revolving around worldbuilding families of all kinds. There are also a couple of interviews with expert worldbuilders! Check it out:
• Six new worldbuilding articles featuring discussions on worldbuilding with ancestry, family, and inheritance! Plus, a continuation of Thirty-Three Tales of War by Emory Glass.
• An interview with Ed Greenwood, author and creator of The Forgotten Realms!
• They also interviewed Zach, a member of our community who is creating the world of Murmdus.
• Artist showcase with Solomon Enos, who spoke with us about his setting Polyfantastica.
• Plus, more worldbuilding prompts, artist resources, and other extras!
Pretty cool, huh? Read this new issue on the Worldbuilding Magazine web site.
Check out other Worldbuilding Magazine issues!
The Worldbuilding Magazine has been releasing new issues every other month since 2017, so you have plenty of issues to browse through! You can read this and all other issues for free at their web site, it’s well worth it if you are in need of inspiration!
If you’re enjoying them, consider subscribing by email, and let them know how they’re doing by filling out this brief feedback form. Feel free to ask about how you can help contribute to future issues of Worldbuilding Magazine via email or on their Discord server!
What was your favorite part of this issue? Let us know in the comments!