Mutually Exclusive Self Assigned Subscriber Groups
Example: Team Wolf or Team Vampire, not both!
Category & Article Icons
Feature Tricle Down – Expanded Stats
The World Anvil Monthly Newsletter
- New features and how to use them
- Upcoming competitions
- Upcoming Live Events
- Recently produced Content (Video/Blog)
- Winners of the Monthly Guild Raffles
If you wish to get the news and all important updates, as well as take part in the Guild Member monthly giveaways and offers, you can opt-in!
Global World Header
Add anything you want here – Great place to create your world top menu
Privacy Settings & Default subscriber groups
Invite players into campaign by Email
Campaign / Party auto creation
Quick Edit and Bilateral Editor/Presentation Navigation
- Article, category, map, timeline, event links from presentation now have a pencil button that when clicked moves you to the edit mode for that entity.
- “Go to..” Link: Top left on your editor bar. This link will always get you to the last article you have visited while on presentation mode. This means you can click on a quick edit button edit an entity and then click the “Go to” button to navigate back to the presentation layer.
- View world and view article buttons now by default open in the new page.
- Quick edit bar allows you to enable/disable the quick edit features, edit your page, go to your world‘s dashboard or world settings.
Want to Report a Bug?
If you wish to report a bug you will need an account to GitHub!
Easy access to Pathfinder 1e and Pathfinder 2e character sheet creation from the Dashboard
Pathfinder 2e Action icons support
One action [pf:1a] [br]
Two actions [pf:2a] [br]
Three actions [pf:3a] [br]
Reaction [pf:ra] [br]
Free action [pf:fa] [br]
Passive action [pf:pa] [br]
WEBP file support
Map / Block Embed Upgrades
Simplification of the Session Report process
- Move laterally between session <> report.
- Ability to go from the article edit to the character profiles related.
- There won’t be an “Expand for prompts” button since these prompts are always needed for reports.
Cyberpunk RED Support
‘Quality of Life’ Improvements
- Inviting a character into a campaign with a single party will automatically add them to that party.
- Advertisements are removed from all manuscripts for [Grandmaster+ Guild Members].
- Tutorial/Initial articles no longer appear on the recent articles list on the Community panel.
- Galleries now order images alphabetically by title and filename.
- The CSS Styling sidebar is now fixed on position, mobile-friendly, and dark because…dark things are apparently cooler!
- Quickly change the current date of your world.
CHECK OUT THEIR LATEST DEVELOPMENT UPDATE STREAM
Watch Dimitris and Janet’s most recent development-related Twitch broadcast! They cover the latest breakthroughs and answer the community’s most burning questions!